Fiestas are coming; the famous Caldereta is of course always present in every house to serve for their guests, different version, and different add-on secrets for this all-time yummy favourite serve dish in each family home. It’s a Filipino classic but it’s a comfort food at its best!
But sometimes, when there are too many leftovers we don’t know what to do than to re-heat and need to consume it before it starts becoming spoil… And there are also people that are hardly don’t want to eat the same thing twice no matter how good the food it was.
Try to experiment, be creative challenge yourself to a new awesome recipe, so Why Try Caldereta as Pizza?! It can be a delicious Merienda with a twist…
Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cooking Time: 10minutes at 170°C
Pizza Dough (Can be bought in supermarket or make your own)
Red and Green Bell Pepper
Mozarella or Cheddar Cheese (can be both)
- Re-heat the leftover caldereta from the fridge.
- Slice the bell pepper, onion and leftover caldereta meat into cubes (can be shred also)
- Pour and spread the caldereta sauce on the pizza dough
- Top with cheese, bell pepper, onion, cube/shredded meat, hotdog and basil
- Bake or Toast until cheese melts
Enjoy and Happy Eating! 🙂